CLOSING: Friday, April 29, 2022 at 5:00pm EST.
Youth Supporting Survivors Program Application
The Survivors’ Secretariat is seeking applications to fill ten positions with the Youth Supporting Survivors Program.
- Currently enrolled or will be a student in a post-secondary program in September 2022
- Identify as an Intergenerational Survivor of the Mohawk Institute
- Knowledge of the Indian Residential School System, the Truth and Reconciliation Commission of Canada’s Calls to Action and the history of the Mohawk Institute
- 16 weeks, May-August 2022
- Interview dates and times will be arranged
- Remuneration details?
- References will be required
- Only those selected for and interview will be contacted